Hello! I’m Jenn
Business Consultant & Licensed Therapist
I am originally from Paducah, KY and moved to the Lexington area to pursue a college education. While in college I ran into some detours that helped me decide on a career as a social worker. Seeing others believe in their dreams is what gives my life energy.
- I have a deep love for comfy clothing and aim to be as comfortable as possible all day long.
- My favorite food is ice cream and I eat it even if it is snowing outside.
- I find that I do my best work with clients who love to laugh and are good with someone rolling up their sleeves to help them out
- I am a dually licensed therapist in the state of Kentucky and own my private practice in Lexington, KY
- I have my Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Eastern Kentucky University
- I have my Master of Science in Social Work from the University of Louisville
My two superpowers are logistics and perpetual dreaming. I am always trying to get things to work more efficiently and effectively in my head, but also I want it to be a glorious as possible. I have always loved making lists, organizing, and all things office supplies. I knew that I wanted to own my own business from a tiny age of 4 when I received my very first briefcase and play cellphone.
I believe that women-led businesses enhance our communities in a way that large corporations will never be able to. I know that working for yourself can feel like you are trying to tame a hungry wild lion with a stick and a prayer. I aim to help women find what is working for their business currently and find alternatives for what isn’t.
Jenn Renee Consulting Mission Statement
I help women find their strength, their foundation, and their path to achieving their dreams and overcoming their obstacles.
So How Do I Get Started?
Book Free 30 Min Strategy Call
Find a time that works best for you and schedule the strategy call.
What Does Jenn Use?
These are the systems that I use most regularly with people and/or use them in my own businesses!!!